- Product specifications and prices may change without prior notice.
- Product availability varies for each sales channel. Call 11223 for inquiries.
- Actual price may vary per outlet and or per e-commerce portal.
Ramgo Seeds - Baguio Beans
- Baguio beans (Phaseolus vulgaris) also known as snap beans are annual legumes grown for its tender green pods or seeds. The pods are excellent sources of fiber, beta-carotene, potassium, calcium, and phosphorus. The crop grows best in medium to a high elevation with temperature ranges from 16 to 29oC. It also thrives best in well-drained, clay loam soil, rich in organic matter with pH ranging from 6 to 6.8.
- It matures 70 to 80 days after sowing and the green pods are ready for harvest 12 – 16 days after flowering.