The Philips UV-C desk lamp can effectively deactivate viruses, bacteria, molds and spores, in a matter of minutes. Built-in sensors and timers provide an added layer of protection for you and your family.
- Made of aluminum
- Equipped with Philips UVC PLL lamp
- Microwave sensor can detect human or animals sensitively, then stop UVC disinfection working mode
- Effectively kills 99% of hazardous germs and mites
- 9,000 hours lamp life
- Measurements: L 12 x W 12 x H 24 cm
- Product specifications and prices may change without prior notice depending on availability.
- SRP may vary per outlet and or per e-commerce portal.